Techrisks.com services and products can generally be broken down into the following categories:
1. Insurance Policies
2. Master Programs for our Corporate and Association Partners.
3. Vendor and Merchant Compliance and Insurance Procurement Services
4. Software and Underwriting Management Systems
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us
Get a free, no-obligation quote today.
TechRisks.com offers standard business and personal lines of insurance. We have access to and write with several leading U.S.as well as Lloyd’s of London based
insurance companies. All of these insurance carriers are A (+) rated by Moody’s and or Standard & Poor’s and are financially secure.
TechRisks.com recommends that small to medium sized businesses at a minimum obtain General Liability or a Business Owners Policy. Comprehensive General
Liability, Business Owners and Property Package coverage is the most basic type of commercial insurance and is limited to liability claims of bodily injury or property
damage. Coverage is provided for accidents on your premises or at your customer's location.
We also recommend that all firms obtain Errors and Omissions Insurance (aka Professional Liability Insurance). These policies defend and indemnify your firm for
alleged negligent acts, errors or omissions. TechRisks.com often is able to broaden the errors and omissions policies to include coverage for copyright and
trademark infringement, Network and Internet Liability and Media Content. These exposures are especially important for technology providers or firms with a
significant Internet presence.
Our Insurance policies also meet most contractual based requirements and obligations your firm has. If your firm is required to obtain certificates of insurance or list
additional insureds quickly and at minimal costs, please contact us. TechRisks.com can tailor insurance policies to meet your and your partner’s needs.
Other Common Insurance Provided to many clients are: Workers Compensation - Employer's Liability, Umbrella, Auto, Employment Practices, Directors and Officers
and Crime / Theft Insurance. Request a comprehensive risk analysis for complete review of your exposures and needs.
TechRisks.com proudly works with corporate and association partners: We can tailor and design custom master programs, insurance policies and protection plans to
fit your needs. For examples of existing programs see our Partners page. To become a partner or If you would like more information about working with TechRisks.
com please contact Michael.Kihm@techrisks.com or via telephone at 267-803-1371.
Compliance and Insurance Procurement Services
Are you and your business units distracted from your core job requirements and primary focus? Do you spend an inordinate amount of time and money making sure
your vendors, merchants, franchises or contractors become compliant? TechRisks.com.com and our partners provide large corporations, groups, associations and
other entities streamlined and automated services to ensure independent parties meet your corporate requirements and guidelines. Such parties can often include
your vendors, franchises, merchants, independent (or sub) contractors, individuals or groups. We trust you will find our services to be beneficial to your corporate
needs and operations.
Why partner and implement with us?
• Lower your compliance administration costs
• Reduce your workload
• Ensure 100% Compliance
• Efficient systems, programs and platforms
• Effective program implementation and administration
• Process and store documents in a secure environment
• That fully meet your contractual insurance requirements
• Owners and Contractors Protective Liability
• Advertisers Liability
• Contract Specific Insurance Policies
• The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
• The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
• Customized and individual vendor/merchant/franchise compliance services
Software and Underwriting Management Systems
TechRisks.com works with leading underwriting management system developers.
Our partners and TechRisks.com can offer fully managed; Internet enabled insurance program management systems. TechRisks.com can develop a solution
entirely with you in mind. These systems make you more efficient – enabling you to get more done in less time, reduce unnecessary paperwork, and increase the
quality of service you can deliver to your customers.
Systems are highly secure, easy to use, Internet tool that allows groups to rate and bind many insurance products in an instant. It is ideal for start-up as well as
established insurance program. We can custom tailor this product to meet your specific firm needs. We do not offer a legacy-based system. Thus many of our
partners are learning that this is a highly efficient, cost effective means of introducing and offering their products to the marketplace. Pricing can be negotiated on a
per transaction or flat fee basis.
Key System Features
• Insurance rating: complete on-line rating engine for you and or your clients
• Complete document processing: quotes, binders, certificates, invoicing, etc
• Payment reconciliation: invoicing and other payment capabilities
• Claims processing: claims tracking and other functions where available
• E-mail: correspondence such as formal indications, reminders, etc. can be forwarded to clients or appropriate parties
• Low start–up costs. Why invest tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars to develop a system? We will provide you with our proven
technology at a fraction of the cost. Start-up insurance agencies and or your program may not be viable, thus you will avoid substantial sunk costs by using
such a system
• Turn- key: Unlike many of our competitors, we can have you up and running within a few weeks. You will not waste your time and company resources
developing a similar system.
Coming Soon!!!! Certificate Software and Document Management Systems (in development through sister company)
INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
FOR A DYNAMIC ECONOMY
|To speak to a representative, call
or email TechRisks 24/7 :
Toll: 866.355.Risk (7475)
Tel : 267.803.1371 or
e-mail : email@example.com
Insurance and Risk
TechRisks.com is service mark of and insurance program operated by Drawbridge Insurance Services, LLC; (CA License #0F00765) and in NY, Drawbridge Insurance Brokerage. Coverage availability may
vary by state. Any coverage summaries are for illustrative purposes only and should in no way be considered a complete and final summary of any insurance coverages available or provided. All policies
are subject to policy terms, conditions, exclusions and final insurance carrier underwriting approval.
Copyright © : 2016 All rights reserved